Dealing with a procrastinator can be extremely frustrating, after all, you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.
We all know a procrastinator; it could be your boyfriend, a friend or even your kid. Here are some great things to say to try and motivate the individual who is always putting off getting things done.
These clever sayings may offer some motivation, without sounding like a total nag.
Ten things to say to a procrastinator
- Yesterday you said tomorrow.
- The best way to get something done is to be begin.
- Dreams don’t work unless you do.
- Life is a sequence of moments called now.
- Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
- Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction is the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must but take the step.
- What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
- There are seven days in a week and someday isn’t one of them.
- The best time to start was yesterday. The next best time is now.
- Stop wishing, start doing.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for someone who worries
- Top ten comebacks for judgmental people
- More comebacks you might like