Do you have a friend who takes you for granted or makes mean comments to you for no reason? You haven’t done anything to provoke the situation, yet the person enjoys getting digs in at you.
Sometimes you just have to let someone know that their behaviour is not OK. You may not want to confront them directly or join in their drama and start a war either.
If you want to be the bigger person, try these comebacks and don’t get caught up in any drama. Let the individual know that they can’t mess with your feelings or take you for granted.
Top ten witty comebacks that aren’t mean
- It’s funny how the people who know me the least have the most to say.
- And you pointing out the obvious is what, helpful?
- I’ve been called worse by better.
- I don’t hate you, I’m just simply not excited about your existence.
- If you’re waiting for me to care, you better pack a lunch. It’s going to be a while.
- Where’s your off button?
- Judging another person does not define who they are…it defines who you are.
- Some people should use a glue stick instead of ChapStick.
- Remember when I asked for your opinion. Me neither!
- I didn’t realize you were an expert on my life and how I should live it. Continue while I take notes.
STOP LETTING RUDE PEOPLE WALK ALL OVER YOU!
Ever feel like you don’t know what to say to challenging people? Grab our FREE starter guide, so you know not only what to say- but how to say it.
Justin Bieber has to put up with a lot of annoying situations and people every single day
Whether you love him or hate him Justin Beiber has to put up with a lot in his day to day life. He is just trying to go about his day and he is hunted by paparazzi, stalked by fans and people taking his photo on their phones as he walks down the street.
Justin gets slammed on social media for his health fad, lip sinking, his religion and who he hangs out with. When you think about it, Justin must have the patience of a saint. He seems to do a pretty good job of handling himself considering everything he has to put up with.
Maybe Justin should use a few of the comebacks below as well.
Screw the haters who have nothing better to do than make fun of people who are brave enough to put themselves out there. – Justin Bieber