When someone has a crush on you it is funny how everyone can’t wait to tell you. If you are into the person who likes you, then it is truly great and celebratory moment.
If you are not into the person who is crushing on you, and you share mutual friends or hang out in a group it can be really awkward. You don’t want to offend the person or turn them into an enemy but it is embarrassing when everyone starts making a really big deal about the situation.
Next someone runs up and tells you that someone wants to hook up with you, use one of our comebacks below.
WANT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF?
Our FREE Starter Guide will show you the 3 simple steps you can take right now to stand up for yourself so that you can feel confident. It’s a game changer–get it free for a limited time!
How to respond when people tell you that someone has a crush on you
- Yeah, so everyone keeps telling me.
- Well, she has good good taste.
- I’m sure she’ll make some guy that isn’t me really, really happy someday.
- Yeah, well that’s not going to happen.
- I would rather stick needles in my eyes. Or your eyes.
- I’d rather remove my own gallbladder with an oyster fork than be with her.
- If only I hadn’t just enrolled in a monastery…
- She’s really nice, considerate and not my type.
More comebacks you might like
- Top ten comebacks for backstabbers
- Top ten comebacks for unsolicited advice
- Read more comebacks to insults