What should an adoptive parent say when some rude individual says, “Why didn’t you adopt white babies? “ It can be absolutely shocking when a rude individual asks about your child’s adoption and makes a racist inappropriate comment.
Thankfully the word is getting better, but there are still a few people how just don’t get it and still say inappropriate things.
Tell us what you think is the best comeback to this uncouth comment.
- We didn’t put in a take out order, we adopted children.
2. When we picked her we had a choice, obviously you didn’t with your children.
3. Our love is colour blind.
More snappy adoption comebacks you might like
- How to respond to how much did your kid cost
- What to say when someone asks where is his real mom
- More great answers to rude parenting questions