Maybe you were being rude or perhaps you are continually dealing with someone who is easily offended and overreacts to everything.
If you are continually being told that you are rude for a certain behaviour, it’s probably time to stop. If you were being rude apologize, own whatever you did and move on.
If you are dealing with a manipulative person who is overreacting, perhaps it is time to call them out on their behaviour. You have to consider if this is the kind of person that you want to spend time with or have in your life.
Next time someone calls you rude and you feel they are being overly sensitive, use one of our clever comebacks.
Comeback when someone calls you rude
- I’m sorry. Did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours?
- I’m not rude. I just speak what everyone else is thinking.
- Are you agitated and confused? My work here is done!
- Hey, I don’t sugar coat anything. I’m not a bakery.
- Everyone brings happiness to a room. Some when they enter, some when they leave.
WANT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF?
Our FREE Starter Guide will show you the 3 simple steps you can take right now to stand up for yourself so that you can feel confident. It’s a game changer–get it free for a limited time!
More comebacks you might like
- What to say when you are told not to swear
- Clever replies to don’t talk back to me
- More snappy comebacks to insults
What about I’m not rude, I’m honest.
Yeah I really like that
It’s not rude, it’s the truth.
It’s not being rude if your telling the truth
or stupidity isn’t a crime, so you’re free to go
Hater: you’re so rude
Me: Thanks, i try
i just say what everybody else doesnt have the balls to say
That’s the. Truth
Sorry, am I interrupting. You talking to urself is so entertaining
How about; Rude! That depends on the perspective.
Dont make me curse you
“you talk to yourself a lot”
if your in front of people while the hater says why are you so rude, then ask them, “Does he usually talk to himself??”
im not rude im imitating you so…