Do you have to deal a mean girl who constantly blows things way out of proportion and makes minor things into a big deal? Drama queens react to everything and get pissed off when they don’t get their own way.
A high school teen, Luke, was telling me about a mean drama queen in his class who constantly creates problems for others. Mia lies to her teachers she tries to get other people into trouble and have them sent to the office. She has double standards and gets nasty towards other kids and then plays the victim with the circumstances that she created.
Mia’s family is from China and she claimed she spoke Mandarin several times in class. Luke spent the time to learn a few words in Chinese and went up to her said, “Hi, how are you?” She turned around and told the teacher that Luke racially stereotyped her by speaking to her Mandarin. She then lied and said he swore in Chinese. Luke, who was trying to be nice, was sent to the school counselor and forced to apologize to her.
There is nothing worse than a mean girl with a bunch of followers who can’t think for themselves, and who go around terrorizing others and making their lives miserable.
Some of these mean girls have nothing better to do than sit around and create drama. Talk about first world problems!
Use one of our snappy comebacks next time you encounter a mean drama queen.
Top ten comebacks for mean girls who create drama
- You don’t like drama? Funny how your name comes up as executive producer on every single episode around you!
- What else do you do in your spare time other than sit around and think of the past and trying to start drama?
- You don’t like me? That’s a shame. I’ll pencil in some time to cry about it later . Right now, I’m busy enjoying my life.
- Congratulations on your ability to create drama out of absolutely nothing.
- I love when you blame everyone around you for being dramatic and starting problems. However, I see one common denominator, you!
- Thanks for reminding me why I don’t feel guilty that I can’t stand you.
- You should really stop concerning yourself with my business and worry about your horrible personality and petty manipulative ways.
- Is your drama going to have an intermission soon? I’ve got shit to do.
- Sorry, I think your drama is largely self-created.
- I didn’t mean to push your buttons. I was just looking for mute.
Kylie Jenner has experienced bullying from mean girls who create drama
Kylie Jenner, of Keeping up with the Kardashians fame, shared via Snapchat that she had been bullied since she was 9 years old.
We look at people like Kylie Jenner and think that they have had it easy, but there is a dark side to being famous. Celebrities have to deal with online trolls who slam their appearance and criticize every move they make.
I think that I’ve done a really great job at handling all of this. But there’s bullies everywhere. This isn’t a pity party though … This is so that others with bullies out there know that you’re not alone.
Honestly, I feel like at this point I’ve gotten so numb to it. I still do my thing and people still love me…It doesn’t really affect me.
I feel like people want to see me have a cool hair color and dress a certain way and have pretty makeup and heels. If they were to see me in public, they would expect me to look like that….it’s also exhausting for everyday life.