Urban Dictionary defines savage as, “someone who does not care about the Consequences of his or her actions.” Usually the savage will do things that make other people say, “What the f*ck? Are you crazy?” It has been overused to mean other things, but this is the original meaning.
“Mike Tyson is a straight up Savage.” – Urban Dictionary
Now I am certainly not telling you to act like a savage and run around and bite people’s ears off like Mike Tyson. If someone has been cruel and nasty and you have had enough, you need a comeback that will shut the person up once and for all, so look no further.
These are savage comebacks you wouldn’t want to use every day. These are reserved for really nasty people.
Top Ten Savage Comebacks
- What doesn’t kill you. Disappoints me.
- You have your entire life to be a jerk. Why not take today off?
- I’d tell you to go fuck yourself, but that would be cruel and unusual punishment.
- I’m not saying I hate you but I would unplug your life support to charge my cell phone.
- Did your brain take a laxative because there is a lot of shit coming out of your mouth.
- Isn’t there a bullet somewhere you could be jumping in front of?
- The people who tolerate you on a daily basis are the real heroes.
- Don’t be ashamed of who you are. That’s your parent’s job.
- You can’t Photoshop personality.
- Your only purpose in life is as an organ donor.
Rhianna was picked on for not being black enough
Rihanna was mocked for not being “black enough”, her skin color was lighter than her classmates. Rhianna says that she has gained personal strength from her bullying: “But I’m not victimized—I’m grateful. I think those experiences were strategically put together by God for the preparation of being in the music industry. It’s so easy for me to deal with the bullsh*t. Read more
More comebacks you might like
- Top ten comebacks for haters
- Top ten comebacks for mean girls who create drama
- Read more comebacks to insults