Urban Dictionary defines savage as, “someone who does not care about the Consequences of his or her actions.” Usually the savage will do things that make other people say, “What the f*ck? Are you crazy?” It has been overused to mean other things, but this is the original meaning.
“Mike Tyson is a straight up Savage.” – Urban Dictionary
Now I am certainly not telling you to act like a savage and run around and bite people’s ears off like Mike Tyson. If someone has been cruel and nasty and you have had enough, you need a comeback that will shut the person up once and for all, so look no further.
These are savage comebacks you wouldn’t want to use every day. These are reserved for really nasty people.
Top Ten Savage Comebacks
1. You can’t Photoshop personality.
2. The people who tolerate you on a daily basis are the real heroes.
3. People who have no life always try to create drama in yours.
4. I’m not pefect but atleast I’m not you.
5. You have your entire life to be an idiot. Why not take today off?
6. Your death with probably be caused by being sarcastic at the wrong time.
7. You’re like a bag of Pampers, self absorbed and full of sh*t.
8. Revenge is not in my plans… You’ll screw yourself on your own.
9. I hope you don’t choke on all that rubbish you talk.
Rhianna was picked on for not being black enough
Rihanna was mocked for not being “black enough”, her skin color was lighter than her classmates. Rhianna says that she has gained personal strength from her bullying: “But I’m not victimized—I’m grateful. I think those experiences were strategically put together by God for the preparation of being in the music industry. It’s so easy for me to deal with the bullsh*t. Read more
More comebacks you might like
- Top ten comebacks for haters
- Top ten comebacks for mean girls who create drama
- Read more comebacks to insults
The Role of counselling and self care
I Should Have Said Media may earn a commission after clicking links on this page at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
When you are dealing with someone who is cruel and nasty and you find it stressful, consider getting support from a professional. Talking to a counselor is a great way to work through a challenging situation, and help you find some strategies to work through the person’s behaviour.
Better Help is a great resource where you can talk to a counselor from the comfort of your own home.
Taking care of your own needs isn’t selfish, and you will feel better in the long run.