Dealing with someone who doesn’t have a sense of humour is no laughing matter. People who lack a sense of humour, or the ability to laugh at themselves, can be draining and suck the fun out of any situation. If you want to tell someone to lighten up, here are a few things you can say to get your point across.
What to say when someone doesn’t have a sense of humour
- You know what’s funny? Lots of shit, so lighten up.
- Some people just lack the ability to laugh at themselves.That’s where I come in.
- Sorry you interpreted my brilliant joke as horribly offensive.
- You find it offensive. That’s funny. That’s why I am’ happier than you.
- Keep calm and lighten up.
- I hear there’s a new a** called sense of humor. Maybe you should download it?
- Don’t take life so seriously, it’s not like you are going to get out alive.
- Sorry I offended your humorlessness cultural sensitivity.
- It’s nice when someone can reply to your sarcasm with sarcasm, instead of getting offended.
- If I throw a lamp at you, will you lighten up.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for people who bother you
- Top ten comebacks for someone who is easily offended
- More comebacks you might like