We all know someone who appears to be your friend and who smiles at you and then delivers a zinger of an insult, leaving you speechless. What’s even worse is they do it every time you see them, leaving you feeling ambushed once again by a nasty remark.
Jackson was sitting quietly in math class when the class idiot came up, put his arm around his shoulder, and called him, “my cabrone.” Connor meant to say, “my bitch” only his Spanish wasn’t so hot, and he ended up saying, “my asshole.”
Connor had embarrassed Jackson before, so this time he was ready. Jackson had four comebacks on the top of his tongue, and he said a few in front of the entire class. Everyone cracked up laughing at Connor’s expense, and he never bothered Jackson again.
These top ten comebacks for verbal bullies will let the person know that underneath their shiny facade, you know that their comments are truly rotten. Check out some great comebacks now, and you will be armed to talk back next time an idiot makes a mean comment.
Remember, it’s not what you say but how you say it. It’s best to deliver these snappy remarks with a smile on your face.
Top Ten Comebacks for Verbal Bullies
- You’re equal opportunity. You’re nasty to everyone!
- If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I’d fart.
- You should do some soul-searching. Maybe you’ll find one.
- Do you always mask insults with humor?
- You would think with all of your multiple personalities, at least one would be likable!
- You may die of constipation because you’re so full of shit!
- Who ate your bowl of sunshine this morning, thundercloud?
- I’m not saying your stupid, I’m just saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.
- I’m not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one.
- Before you judge me make sure you google yourself.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
Donald Trump Verbally Bullies Rosie O’Donnell on Twitter
Donald Trump and Rosie O’Donnell have been feuding for years. Both are known to be argumentative and engage in spats. Both are rich and powerful, it is hard to believe that they really don’t have better things to do with their time!
Trump has brutally insulted Rosie publicly in his tweets. Sure, you may think thinks bad thoughts about somebody but do you really need to say this to the entire world?
Rosie is crude, rude, obnoxious and dumb – other than that I like her very much! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) – 11 Jul 2014
I feel sorry for Rosie ‘s new partner in love whose partner in love whose parents are devastated at the thought of their daughter being with @Rosie–a true loser. — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 14, 2011
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 14 Dec, 2011