Do you have a wisecracking, smart ass teenager living in your household? Most teenagers go through a stage where they show a lack of gratitude for everything that their parents do for them.
When a friend’s son is complaining about his life and how hard it is, his mom tells him that he needs to go on an exchange to Bangladesh and have a wake-up call. Enough with all of the First World problems!
If you ever get tired of your teenager whining and complaining, here are a few great comebacks that will stop your teen in their tracks the next time they get out of line
DO YOU NEED HELP STANDING UP TO THE DIFFICULT PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE?
Ever feel like you don’t know what to say to the difficult people in your life? Grab our FREE starter guide, so you know not only what to say- but how to say it!
Top ten sarcastic comebacks for smart ass teenagers
- Sorry, the lifestyle you ordered is currently out of stock!
- Stop being harassed by your stupid parents! Move out, get a job, pay your bills while you still know everything!
- I am not a nag. I am a motivational speaker.
- If you think I’m mean, it means I am doing my job as mom. If I was nice you could call me Grandma.
- Would you like some cheese with that whine?
- No really, it’s adorable when you blame everyone but yourself.
- Mom doesn’t stand for Made of Money.
- Sorry, you’re mad because the world doesn’t revolve around you. Let me pour you a tall glass of get over it.
- You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Chose carefully.
- I’m sorry, I don’t speak Whinese.