Do you have a wisecracking, smart ass teenager living in your household? Most teenagers go through a stage where they show a lack of gratitude for everything that their parents do for them.
When a friend’s son is complaining about his life and how hard it is, his mom tells him that he needs to go on an exchange to Bangladesh and have a wake-up call. Enough with all of the First World problems!
If you ever get tired of your teenager whining and complaining, here are a few great comebacks that will stop your teen in their tracks the next time they get out of line
WANT TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF WITHOUT BEING A JERK?
Ever feel like you don’t know what to say to challenging people? Grab our FREE starter guide, so you know not only what to say- but how to say it. Discover the secret of shutting down rude people.
Top ten sarcastic comebacks for smart ass teenagers
- Sorry, the lifestyle you ordered is currently out of stock!
- Stop being harassed by your stupid parents! Move out, get a job, pay your bills while you still know everything!
- I am not a nag. I am a motivational speaker.
- If you think I’m mean, it means I am doing my job as mom. If I was nice you could call me Grandma.
- Would you like some cheese with that whine?
- No really, it’s adorable when you blame everyone but yourself.
- Mom doesn’t stand for Made of Money.
- Sorry, you’re mad because the world doesn’t revolve around you. Let me pour you a tall glass of get over it.
- You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Chose carefully.
- I’m sorry, I don’t speak Whinese.