New York, USA
Hey Juliet, I am not sure if you were romantically involved with the guy who hurt you, but I can appreciate you don’t want him to know how you feel. Here are some general comebacks you can use that don’t give your feelings away.
- I don’t hate you, I’m just simply not excited about your existence.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- If everywhere you go there’s a problem.. Guess what?
- Please don’t interrupt me while I’m ignoring you.
- You wouldn’t worry so much about what people thought of you, if you knew how seldom they did.
- That’s a very nice opinion you have there. Too bad it’s wrong.
- Sorry, you don’t meet my ridiculously low standards.
- I don’t discriminate, I hate everyone.
Ask a question
Do you need help with a comeback or a difficult situation? Submit a question to Bryn via our online form.