Being a customer service representative has to be one of the most difficult jobs in the world, can you imagine putting up with rude and annoying customers all day, every day?
Not only are you chained to your desk, you spend your days on the phone taking complaints from people who blame you for their unexpected bill or crappy service. When the customers yell at you for whatever reason, you are expected to remain cheerful and solve their problems. Do you think customer service reps get annoyed, hell yeah!
Here are a few things customer service reps really wish they could actually say to bitchy customers.
Top ten things customer service reps wish they could say to customers
- Thank you for calling. Now get off my line so I can tell my co-workers what a moron you are.
- Have a nice day… somewhere else!
- Before you tell me what you think, first you should know I don’t care.
- Thanks for your complaint. I will file it right between “Don’t give a flying f*ck”, and “sucks to be you”.
- I would like to see things from your point of view but I can’t seem to get my head that far up my ass.
- Hold the line, while I try to find someone who cares.
- Where’s your off button?
- The customer is always right? Sometimes the customer is just an asshole.
- You go girl, and don’t come back!
- Shhh, that’s the sound of nobody caring what you think.