We have all met them, the guy or girl who won’t stop talking offering up unwanted advice and thinks that they know it all. Whatever you say, they know better or claim they done better blah, blah, blah.
There is nothing worse than getting cornered at a party by a know it all, who offers all sorts of unsolicited advice. They discount other people’s comments and suggestions because theirs are better.
Jason attended a Meetup group to meet new people who owned online businesess. He was hoping to meet new people who were at the same level as he was or further along the path.
Jason was introduced to someone at the event who told him that having a blog wouldn’t work, it wasn’t possible to make money from blogs anymore. He laughed to himself because he was making money every day from his blog. He could tell the know it all was argumentative and he didn’t want to waste his energy debating whether or not blogs could make money, so he changed the topic.
Jason shared that it was interested in becoming an Amazon seller. The know it all told him that it would never work, you can’t make money selling on Amazon and don’t even waste your time trying. The funny thing was the know it all didn’t have an online business, and he was acting as if he was an expert on the topic when his results showed otherwise.
If you don’t want to listen to the know it all warble on, try one of our clever comebacks below.
Top ten comebacks for know it alls
- Unless your name is Google stop acting like you know everything.
- Since you know it all, you should know when to shut up.
- You would argue with a fence post.
- Being right isn’t nearly as important as knowing when to shut up.
- Rather than us agreeing to disagree why don’t you just be quiet.
- Try being informed instead of being opinionated.
- Everything we hear is an opinion not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective not a truth.
- Open your mind not your mouth.
- Since you know everything, then you know you’re an asshole.
- I didn’t realize you were an expert on my life and how I should live it! Continue while I take notes.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
Got any comments, questions or tips for dealing with a know it all? Share them in the comments below.
When you have gone through a breakup, it is necessary to cut off communication with your EX to help yourself heal and process the end of the relationship.
For a lot of women, running into your Ex is a nightmare, and it can be overwhelming, and even worse if you are not looking your best.
What are you going to say next time you run into your ex, or he calls you and takes you by surprise? Your heart may start racing or pounding loudly as you hear their voice for the first time in a while.
Not all relationships end well, in fact often things end badly. Whatever happened, running into your Ex can be awkward and make you feel uncomfortable, especially if they treated you poorly.
If you want to let your Ex know that you moved on, you don’t care, use one of our snappy comebacks.
The funny thing is when you treat them mean; sometimes it keeps them keen. Some people are just attracted to people who aren’t available.
Top ten sarcastic relationship comebacks for your Ex
- I don’t make mistakes I date them.
- Ex means: thanks for the EXperience, our time has EXpired, now EXit my life.
- Yes, I’m smiling but you’re not the reason anymore.
- Relationships are a lot like algebra. Sometimes you look at your ex and wondered why?
- I’m not really a bitch. I just play one in your life.
- I would tell you to go f*ck yourself but I’m pretty sure you’d be disappointed.
- My knight in shining armour turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
- Taking your ex back is like going to a garage sale and buying back your own crap!
- I used to be f*cking stupid. But then I dumped him.
- What I like best about our relationship is your no longer in it.
Send your Ex a message with this mug
Let your EX know that you have moved on in a big way with this funny In Memory of when I cared mug. Sending this to your EX will bring a smile to your face. Order now
I am sure Gwen Stefani has a few things she would like to say to Cheater Gavin Rossdale
Gwen Stefani found out that Gavin had been cheating on her for three years with the family nanny. The singer found explicit texts between the nanny and Gavin on the family iPad. Yeah, just what you want your kids to find on the family device, nude pictures of the nanny.
More comeback lists you might like
Get snappy comebacks delivered to your inbox
* indicates required