When you have gone through a breakup, it is necessary to cut off communication with your ex to help yourself heal and process the end of the relationship.
For a lot of women, running into your ex is a nightmare. It can be overwhelming and even worse if you are not looking your best.
What will you say the next time you run into your ex, or he calls you and takes you by surprise? Your heart may start racing or pounding loudly as you hear their voice for the first time in a while.
Not all relationships end well. In fact, often things end badly. Whatever happened, running into your ex can be awkward and make you feel uncomfortable, especially if they treated you poorly.
If you want to let your ex know that you have moved on and don’t care, use one of our snappy comebacks.
The funny thing is when you treat them mean; sometimes it keeps them keen. Some people are just attracted to people who aren’t available.
Top ten sarcastic relationship comebacks for your Ex
- I don’t make mistakes I date them.
- Ex means: thanks for the EXperience, our time has EXpired, now EXit my life.
- Yes, I’m smiling but you’re not the reason anymore.
- Relationships are a lot like algebra. Sometimes you look at your ex and wondered why?
- I’m not really a bitch. I just play one in your life.
- I would tell you to go f*ck yourself but I’m pretty sure you’d be disappointed.
- My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
- Taking your ex back is like going to a garage sale and buying back your own crap!
- I used to be f*cking stupid. But then I dumped him.
- What I like best about our relationship is you’re no longer in it.
I am sure Gwen Stefani has a few things she would like to say to Cheater Gavin Rossdale
Gwen Stefani found out that Gavin had been cheating on her for three years with the family nanny. The singer found explicit texts between the nanny and Gavin on the family iPad. Yeah, just what you want your kids to find on the family device, nude pictures of the nanny.