There is nothing worse than a bully; a bully is really a coward, who gangs up with others to torment people. Bullies try to pick innocent victims who have done nothing to deserve the harassment.
Sometimes the bully has a halo effect, even though they are a real jerk the teachers and the school think that they are a great kid. These are the hard ones to catch, like the captain of the football team who has the support of the school and the students.
If you are being bullied, please tell a trusted adult what is going on so they can get you some help. The person you talk to does not have to be your parent, but someone who can help you figure out what to do.
You may feel like you are being left out or picked on at school, but it won’t be like this forever. Great things are ahead for you in the future.
In the meantime, may all the bad karma that bullies inflict on others come back and bite them in the ass.
Top ten comebacks for bullies
- Too bad you can’t Photoshop your ugly personality.
- Thank you for your brilliant portrayal of a self centered asshole in the movie of my life.
- It’s impressive that you’re flexible enough to have your foot in your mouth and head up your ass at the same time.
- You should really come with a warning label.
- Breaking news just in: You’re an asshole!
- I finally got the last knife of the set you’ve been stabbing in my back all these years. Heads up: I re gift.
- I’m sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you a sociopath. I thought you already knew.
- Acting like a dick won’t make yours any bigger.
- Thanks for teaching me how sick and cruel a person can be.
- Since narcissistic is too big a word for you. How about asshole? Do you understand asshole?
Entrepreneur Elon Musk was Bullied Growing up
Some kids get bullied for being different, they are creative, smart and not afraid to have a point of view.
Elon Musk was one of those kids, he was bullied horribly during his school days in South Africa.
Maye Musk said of her son “he was the youngest and smallest guy in his school” and that he was picked on all the time.
“It’s pretty rough in South Africa,” he says. “If you’re getting bullied, you still have to go to school. You just have to get up in the morning and go. He hated it so much.” -Elon’s brother, Kimbal Musk
If so, tell that kid the story of Elon Musk. Today, the world knows Musk as a wealthy, imaginative genius — the man who is making electric cars mainstream and putting rockets in space.
Musk survived the bullying with the support of his family, and having the belief he could do great things. The other thing that saved him was computers and creating businesses.
Today he is known as one of the founders of PayPal and the founder of Tesla.
If you are being bullied, do not let it define your future. You are capable of accomplishing amazing things. Elon overcame horrendous bullying, and showed all of the haters what he is capable of,
More comebacks you might like
Got any comments, questions or tips for dealing for dealing with someone who bullies others? Share them in the comments below.