We all know a toxic person; it could be your boring aunt Bertha or your moronic brother-in-law who has verbal diarrhea. Toxic people will give you unsolicited advice, make cutting remarks, and manipulate you.
Toxic people are extremely rude, and they find it very challenging to be nice to others. They are in need of a big attitude adjustment and are condescending to those around them. A toxic person’s personality is so revolting that the people who have to deal with them suffer and become rude in response to putting up with so much abuse.
Tim’s daughter was in a baseball league, and he would take her to games and watch her from the bleachers. One of the parents who attended was toxic and rude and wouldn’t shut up. What was even worse was he always sat next to Tim at baseball practice.
Tim had his bright daughter in public school, and they were happy with the situation. The other dad, Collin, put his daughter in a private school and kept going on about how great it was. He knew that Tim’s girl was in public school, but he said, “Public school would be OK if my daughter wanted to be a waitress.”
WANT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF?
Our FREE Starter Guide will show you the 3 simple steps you can take right now to stand up for yourself so that you can feel confident. It’s a game changer–get it free for a limited time!
If you want to say something to a toxic jerk, these clever comebacks will let them know that you know that they are venomous and you are not interested in hearing their offensive comments.
Top ten comebacks for toxic people
- You always have something negative to add to the conversation, don’t you?
- Thanks, but I function better without unsolicited advice.
- What’s your point?
- Wow, what a strange thing to say!
- Remember when I asked for your opinion. Me neither!
- Getting in an argument with you is like getting arrested. Everything I say, can and will be used against me.
- I’m sorry but I didn’t order a glass of your opinion.
- Life’s too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
- I didn’t realize you were an expert on my life and how I should live it. Continue while I take notes.
- Before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean.
More comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for people who won’t respect boundaries
- Top ten comebacks for verbal bullies
- Check out our top ten comeback lists
I heed help I get bullied ????I tell the best ?teacher she doesn’t do shit cuz I am Muslim ??and when a person just got hurt from her Religion ?she dose something about it?
But I don’t care cuz I have a life to live ?
You should talk to the teacher about it after class. Explain what is going on and you need her help. Don’t call the teacher out for being a hypocrite because she won’t help you if you embarrass her in front of the class.