There are haters everywhere, all over all the world. Anytime you step out of your comfort zone and do something 30 percent of people will like it, 30 percent of people won’t like it and 30 percent of folks won’t care. (Who knows what happened to the other 10 percent).
If you are a creator, actor, a musician in a band or someone who is putting any kind of content out into the world you will receive criticism from others. I have experienced this with the web site, people hating on me for what I have created. Dealing with negative feedback gets easier with time, you look at the source and realize they may have something useful to say or their opinion could be a complete waste of time.
When some jerk mouths off, “I hate you!” you can either respond with a comeback or let it go because he might be part of the 30 percent of the hater population.
If you are continually being picked on, you can use a comeback to let the person know that you are not a doormat who can be walked all over. Often after responding with a few comebacks, and making the bully look like a fool, they move on to another target.
Below we have some great comebacks for the haters in this world. Use your comeback and let them know that they can spread their hate elsewhere.
If you have a zinger of a comeback, please share it by leaving a comment below.
Top ten sarcastic comebacks for haters
- Jealousy is a disease. Get well soon.
- You don’t like me? That’s a shame. I’ll pencil in some time to cry about it later. Right now, I’m busy enjoying my life.
- I’m an acquired taste. Don’t like me, acquire some taste.
- Do you always act like an idiot or do you just show off when I’m around?
- Grab a straw because you suck.
- I don’t hate you but let’s put it this way…, if I had a bucket of water and you were on fire, I’d drink the water.
- Some call them haters, I call them motivators.
- If I wanted to listen to an asshole I’d fart.
- Haters gonna hate.
- Acting like a dick won’t make yours any bigger.
Jennifer Lawrence had to deal with haters in school
Everyone wants to be Jennifer Lawrence’s BFF nowadays, but that wasn’t always the case. The actress revealed she was bullied throughout her childhood, “I changed schools a lot when I was in elementary school because some girls were mean,” In an interview with French magazine Le Figaro Madame, Jen reveals she struggled with severe social anxiety as a child, something that built her character and made her who she is today. “Don’t worry about the bitches. That could be a good motto, because you’ll come across people like that throughout your life.” Read more
More comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks rudest comebacks ever
- Top ten comebacks for for mean girls
- More comebacks you might like