What can you say when some rude person blurts out, “F*ck you!” Yeah, it can be embarrassing if someone yells obscenities at you in front of a large group of people. How you respond will depend on who they are and how they said it. Obviously, they are upset about something, and they are not feeling particularly articulate.
The phrase “f*ck you” has a few different meanings:
- It can be used as an insult in a way to put down another person
- It can be an expression of sexual desire towards another individual.
- It can be a way to tell someone to leave or that you don’t like them.
If the person said that in front of a group of people and you are looking for a laugh, the comebacks below will work.
Vote for the best comeback to F*uck you
DO YOU NEED HELP STANDING UP TO THE DIFFICULT PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE?
Ever feel like you don’t know what to say to the difficult people in your life? Grab our FREE starter guide, so you know not only what to say- but how to say it!
More comebacks you might like
- How many people have you slept with?
- Top ten savage comebacks
- To read more clever comebacks to rude comments