We’ve all heard people gossip or disrespect other people, just because someone calls another person a bitch doesn’t mean that she is one.
Have you ever been friends with someone who constantly badmouths other people
while you just sit there and listen? Later on, you find out your friend is actually batshit crazy and all the people she was badmouthing are the sane normal individuals. It is best to find out who someone truly is firsthand instead of listening to the opinions of others.
When someone starts badmouthing other people, don’t join in and pretend you agree. People always see things from their level of reality. Someone’s version of reality may not be the same as yours.
Next time someone says “I heard she’s a bitch” use one of our comebacks and shut the person down.
Of course, it depends on who said it but go ahead, tell us what you think is the best answer.
Best comebacks when some says that someone is a bitch
1. You say that like it is a bad thing.
2. Yes, I’m a bitch, just not yours!
3. Do not call me bitch, I am much more evil than that!
4. My name must taste good ’cause it’s always in your mouth.
5. Being a bitch is a tough job, but someone’s got to do it.
6. Behind every bitch there is a man who made her that way!
More comebacks you might like
- How to respond when someone says you have an attitude problem
- What to say to an entitled person
- Check out more great comebacks
The Role of counselling and self care
I Should Have Said Media will earn a commission after clicking links on this page at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
Better Help is a great resource where you can talk to a counselor from the comfort of your own home.
Taking care of your own needs isn’t selfish, and you will feel better in the long run.