Obviously, it’s not nice to be snarky to dimwitted, oblivious people. There are many different kinds of intelligence. Someone who is a whiz at math may have no common sense when it comes to everyday life. My friend’s mom only values intelligence if someone has a university degree. It is kind of funny because she thinks that she is superior to others because she has a Bachelor of Arts. Yet I don’t think she can think her way out of a paper bag if she tried.
You can’t necessarily choose who you have to deal with on a daily basis, but if someone keeps inflicting their point of view or political opinions on you, perhaps you may want to let them know that you have had enough.
Here are ten comebacks for a person who is acting like the village idiot.
WANT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF?
Our FREE Starter Guide will show you the 3 simple steps you can take right now to stand up for yourself so that you can feel confident. It’s a game changer–get it free for a limited time!
Top ten witty comebacks for the not so bright
- If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
- You’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.
- A sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind.
- Thank you. We’re all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
- You possess a mind not merely twisted, but actually sprained.
- I think you’re acting like yesterday’s coffee, a little weak in the bean!
- You’re entitled to your incorrect opinion.
- Hey, your village called and they want you back by 6 pm.
- You’re entitled to your opinion and we’re entitled to ridicule it.
- Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you abuse the privilege.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks someone who insults your political views
- Top ten comebacks for know it alls
- More comebacks to insults