We have all had times in our lives when things didn’t work out as planned, you may have had a dream of going to a school or working for a certain company. Sometimes your initial dream doesn’t pan out and life takes you on a detour.
When you have put in all the effort to achieve your dream, it can be disappointing when something you have been working towards doesn’t work out the way you envisioned that it would. Sometimes life pushes you in another direction because the universe has something even better planned for you. Things not working out are just a slight diversion towards an even bigger goal.
You can’t always change the situation, but you certainly can control your reaction to what has happened. You may not get into the university you always wanted to go to and then you find the school you were accepted in has an even better program that is suited to your needs.
There is a very interesting book called The Surrender Experiment where a guy follows what the universe had planned for him. He couldn’t have dreamed up a bigger life if he had tried.
Here are a few kind words you can say to someone who is upset with an outcome of a big dream.
Kind words for someone when things don’t work out as expected
- Sometimes your plans don’t work out because god has better ones.
- Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.
- When nothing goes right… go left.
- When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal, you do not change your decision to get there.
- Winners are not people who never fail, but people who never quit.
- Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.
- Sometimes things fall apart so better things can fall into place.
- Failure s nothing more than a chance to revise your strategy.
- Just stick with it… What seems hard now, will one day be your warm up.
- When things don’t work out it is never a failure but always a lesson.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- What to say when someone criticizes your dreams
- Top ten comebacks for judgmental people
- More comebacks you might like