Do you have someone in your life who continually pisses off everyone around them? Maybe somebody who doesn’t care about other people’s feelings, always acts like a jerk, or loves to stir up drama.
Dealing with such a toxic individual can be exhausting and challenging and is a complete waste of your energy. Life is short. Try not to waste your time and energy on people who are constantly creating problems.
Gavin was in science class, and the students were partnering up for a science fair project. Before he could find someone else to partner with, Reed cornered him and asked him to be his partner.
Reed was a hard individual to like and was in need of an attitude adjustment. He wouldn’t do the work that he was assigned on the project, but he would edit Gavin’s work even though he had poor English. He thought he was superior to others and would walk into the school in front of people he was walking with, and he talked down to others as if he was intellectually superior.
He was basically a turd, but he was a toxic turd that Gavin had to work with to get a good mark on the science fair. Gavin decided that he didn’t want to just win the battle. He wanted to win the war. When Reed acted like a turkey, he would say things like, “Did you mean to be so rude?” Once the group project was over, Gavin distanced himself from Reed and refused to partner with him again.
If you have had enough of somebody’s annoying behaviour and are tired of the disrespect, try one of our great comebacks below.
WANT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF?
Our FREE Starter Guide will show you the 3 simple steps you can take right now to stand up for yourself so that you can feel confident. It’s a game changer–get it free for a limited time!
Top ten comebacks for people who piss you off
1. Thank you for making me so angry that every time I open my mouth it appears I have Tourette’s syndrome.
2. The people who tolerate you on a daily basis are the real heroes.
3. You are multi-talented. You can talk, annoying and irritate me all that the same time!
4. I didn’t mean to push your buttons. I was just looking for mute.
5. Revenge is not in my plans… You’ll screw yourself over on your own.
6. If you are going to be a turd go lay in the yard.
7. Sometimes I look at you and wonder… Why you no one has hit you with a brick.
8. I am 97 percent sure you don’t like me. But I am a 100 percent sure I don’t care.
9. If I sound annoyed it’s because I am.
10. Just knowing that I have successfully pissed you off again, makes my day.
Why do people get pissed off with others?
We’ve all been mad or “pissed off” at someone at some point. There are many reasons why it happens, and different things can make us feel differently. People often get upset, angry, or frustrated with others because of the following:
- Feeling Disrespected: Rudeness and lack of respect can make people feel bad. When people aren’t kind and polite, it could make people angry.
- Feeling threatened: When people feel like their safety or security is in danger, it’s only natural that they become angry or defensive.
- Feeling misunderstood: When people don’t feel like their thoughts or feelings are being heard or understood, they may feel annoyed or angry.
- Feeling betrayed: People may feel angry or hurt when they think someone they love has let them down or broken their trust.
- Feeling powerless: When someone doesn’t feel like they can control a scenario or change how it turns out, they may feel angry or frustrated.
- Feeling jealous: People may feel angry or bitter when they think someone else has something they want or should have.
Anger and frustration are normal emotions that we all go through at some point. It all comes down to how we handle and show our emotions when faced with these triggers. When dealing with our emotions, having good communication, empathy, and conflict-resolution skills can make a difference.
More comebacks you might like
- Top ten comebacks for backstabbers
- Top ten comebacks for unsolicited advice
- Read more comebacks to insults
Famous people who got pissed off
Here are a few examples where well-known individuals have expressed their frustration or anger publicly:
- Steve Jobs: the legendary co-founder of Apple had quite the reputation for his fiery temper and passionate outbursts towards his team.
- Kanye West: The rapper and music producer is known for his emotional and sometimes controversial outbursts on social media and during live shows.
- Shia LaBeouf: The star has been arrested many times and made a lot of bad choices because of drugs and personal problems.
- Christian Bale: A tape of Christian Bale yelling at a “Terminator Salvation” crew member went viral, showing his anger.
- Serena Williams: The famous tennis player has gotten into fights with judges and other players.
Public figures lead fascinating lives filled with a rollercoaster of emotions. Sometimes, people have outbursts because they’re going through tough times, feeling stressed, or dealing with outside pressures. Many of these people have tried to get help and improve themselves.
The Role of counselling and self care
I Should Have Said Media may earn a commission after clicking links on this page at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
When you are dealing with someone who is upsets you and pisses you off and you find it stressful, consider getting support from a professional. Talking to a counselor is a great way to work through a challenging situation, and help you find some strategies to work through the person’s behaviour.
Better Help is a great resource where you can talk to a counselor from the comfort of your own home.
Taking care of your own needs isn’t selfish, and you will feel better in the long run.