Do you know someone who over thinks situations too much and then seems paralyzed to take action? Overthinking is a self-imposed road block that can cause anxiety; people need to switch from thinking to doing.
Here are a few things you can say to let someone know it’s time to get up and make changes.
- How will you know if it is the right decision if you never make it?
- Your brain has too many tabs open.
- Over thinking kills your happiness.
- Stop over thinking. You are only creating problems that aren’t there.
- Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think about what could go right.
- Your incessant over thinking and constant meddling in my life gives me diarrhea
- Over thinking leads to negative thoughts.
- Don’t believe everything you think.
- You can destroy your now by thinking about tomorrow.
- Stop saying I wish and start saying I will.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for for frenemies
- What to say to someone who cares what people think
- More kind words in difficult situations