Do you know anybody who is always complaining about their appearance but they’re not willing to put in the work to look any better? It’s hard to have any sympathy when they go on about losing weight, and then pop another yummy chocolate biscuit into their mouth.
I always think you can’t complain about something unless you are willing to change. The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. I would like to have stronger abs but I don’t mention it to anyone in case they give me a lecture that I should start doing sit-ups, truth be told I can’t be bothered. So I stick to paddle boarding and have average abs as a result.
Next time your friend is whinging about their looks, here are a few fun things you cansay with a smile.
Top ten things to say to someone who complains about their body
- You look really good for someone who eats horribly, doesn’t exercise and drinks too much.
- If I said You Had a Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against me .
- You’re not going to get the butt you want by sitting on it.
- Mother Theresa didn’t walk around complaining about her thighs. She had shit to do.
- You’re eating habits would be much more justifiable if you were pregnant.
- According to your serving size you’re a family of four.
- One way to get a hot body is to get cremated.
- Running late to happy hour does not count as a work out.
- Instead of doing marathons on Netflix, go to the gym!
- You’re in a shape, round is a shape.
More comebacks you might like
- You have a big butt
- How to answer when someone asks if they look fat
- Read more funny answers to rude comments