If you were blessed to be born with decent sized breasts you will have been ogled by a guy or two in your time. Women are used to guys staring at them, but when they overtly stare at your chest it can be a little creepy.
If you are wearing low cut tops and clothes to emphasize your curves than maybe you like the attention. Ladies who have beautiful bodies shouldn’t have to cover them up to avoid pervy men.
Whether you enjoy the attention or not, these comebacks will let the guy know you caught him staring. Using a comeback will let the guy know that it is not OK to openly google your breasts like your body is an amusement park attraction.
11 Best comebacks when someone stares at your breasts
1. My boobs really bring out your eyes.
2. Stop staring, you can’t afford me!
3. Sorry, I just can’t seem to stop my breasts from staring at your eyes.
4. It’s OK to stare, that’s why I got a boob job.
5. Are you drooling?
6. I know, they’re pretty awesome.
7. Are you having trouble finding my face?
8. Hello, my face, it’s up here.
9. You know it’s rude to stare, right?
10. I’m not a museum exhibit, so please don’t stare.
11. I’m not sure if you’re aware, but staring is really not a compliment.
WANT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF?
Our FREE Starter Guide will show you the 3 simple steps you can take right now to stand up for yourself so that you can feel confident. It’s a game changer–get it free for a limited time!
Why do people stare at my chest?
A lot of women with large chests get fed up with men starting at their boobs, even worse not being discreet about it.
There can be different reasons why people stare at a person’s chest. Sometimes it can be unintentional, and people may not even realize they are doing it.
Some folks stare out curiosity or they may be physically attracted to you. In most cultures, start at a women’s chest without consent is considered rude, inappropriate and possibly harassment.
If you feel uncomfortable with someone’s behaviour, go ahead and speak up and let them know how you feel. If you feel unsafe, remove yourself from the situation.
More comebacks you might like
- How to answer are your boobs real or fake
- Funny replies when people say you have big butt
- Check out our top ten comeback lists
The Role of counselling and self care
I Should Have Said Media may earn a commission after clicking links on this page at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
When you are dealing with someone who stares at your chest and you find it stressful, consider getting support from a professional. Talking to a counselor is a great way to work through a challenging situation, and help you find some strategies to work through the person’s behaviour.
Better Help is a great resource where you can talk to a counselor from the comfort of your own home.
Taking care of your own needs isn’t selfish, and you will feel better in the long run.