What’s a fun answer to the question, “What classes are you taking?” Of course, it will depend on who’s doing the asking, but go ahead, tell us what you think.
7 clever replies to what classes are you taking
1) Wow, if only all my stalkers were as bold as you!
2) Well, I have an anatomy lab write up I need to do, but I need a lab partner for a hands on experiment. Are you free tonight?
3) My favorite class is the Philosophy of Star Trek.
4) I’m taking Jesus: Real to Reel, we watch movies about Jesus.
5) I’m doing a double major in sexual healing and animal gynecology. There is a lot of overlap between them…
6. I’m making the advanced course in napping and the introductory class on procrastination. I’t’s a packed schedule! I’ve been busy!
7. Right now, I’m signed up for ‘The Art of Surviving 8 AM Lectures.’ and ‘The Science of Finding the Best Food on Campus’.
More comebacks you might like
Maya was creeped out by the guy asking what classes are you taking
Maya had just started her first semester at college and was excited to meet new people. However, when a guy she barely knew approached her and asked, “What classes are you taking?” in a way that made her feel uncomfortable, she couldn’t shake off the feeling of being creeped out. His intrusive question and the way he seemed to be prying into her personal life left her feeling uneasy and wary of his intentions.
Determined not to let this encounter dampen her enthusiasm for college life, Maya confided in her friends about the unsettling interaction. They offered her support and reassurance, reminding her that she had every right to set boundaries and prioritize her own comfort. With their encouragement, Maya found the strength to assert herself and politely but firmly deflect any further invasive inquiries from the guy.
As Maya navigated through her classes and social circles, she remained vigilant about her personal boundaries. She learned to trust her instincts and surround herself with people who respected her comfort and autonomy. By standing up for herself, Maya reclaimed her sense of agency and created a safe space for herself in the college environment.
The Role of counselling and self care
I Should Have Said Media will earn a commission after clicking links on this page at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
Better Help is a great resource where you can talk to a counselor from the comfort of your own home.
Taking care of your own needs isn’t selfish, and you will feel better in the long run.