Maybe your partner needs a little extra reassurance and likes to ask you, “Do you love me?” all of the time.
If your partner feels insecure, (perhaps you are incredibly attractive, witty and have others throwing themselves at you) they may feel a little threatened. All of us like to feel secure and know that we are the person our boyfriend/girlfriend really wants to be with.
It can be annoying if someone lacks self-confidence and is continually clingy. Most people probably don’t realize that they are being needy and overly sensitive in a relationship.
If you want to let your partner know that you love them in a funny way, use one of the clever comebacks below.
Best comebacks when someone asks if you love them
1. I eat your cooking don’t I?
2. I love you like a stripper loves a pole.
3. Don’t you feel the love?
4. I love you as much as Kanye West loves Kanye West.
5. I love you more than the Cookie Monster loves cookies.
6. I love you more than Adam loved Eve…
7. I love you so much that I miss you when I close my eyes to blink.
8. I will love you until you forget who you are.
9. You make my heart beast faster than a delivery from Amazon Prime.
10. The only way I could possibly love you more is if you were made from cheese.
More posts you might like
- How to respond to love you
- What does it mean when a girl calls you love?
- More answers to relationship questions
Show your love with a funny mug
Do you want to let that special someone in your life know that you love them. Check out this funny I Love you mug .
The Role of counselling and self care
I Should Have Said Media will earn a commission after clicking links on this page at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
When you are dealing with a person who asks if you love them and you find it stressful, consider getting support from a professional. Talking to a counselor is a great way to work through a challenging situation, and help you find some strategies to work through the person’s behaviour.
Better Help is a great resource where you can talk to a counselor from the comfort of your own home.
Taking care of your own needs isn’t selfish, and you will feel better in the long run.