Parents everywhere have heard their child ask, “Can you buy this for me?” Children can be very persuasive and if they don’t get what they want they may resort to nagging until you give in. Kids can be relentless and will ask and ask.
Have you ever met a child who has been given everything they want and hasn’t had to work for anything? A child who hasn’t learned self-discipline or how to function in the real world has been set up for failure by their parents.
Here are a few fun comebacks that might come in handy on your next trip to the mall. Let us know what you think is the best answer.
Best comebacks when your kid asks you to buy them something
1. Mom doesn’t stand for Made of Money!
2. Sorry, the lifestyle you ordered is currently out of stock!
3. Santa Claus has the right idea, only give stuff to kids once a year.
WANT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF?
Our FREE Starter Guide will show you the 3 simple steps you can take right now to stand up for yourself so that you can feel confident. It’s a game changer–get it free for a limited time!
More comebacks you might like
- What to say when your kid says I’ll do it tomorrow
- Top ten comebacks for smart ass teenagers
- Best ever comebacks