Have you ever had to deal with someone who is manipulative and loves to cause trouble? Every office or school has a troublemaker and causing drama is their unique calling. Having to deal with a troublemaker can make you not want to attend an event, work or go to school.
Troublemakers like to stir up controversy by spreading gossip and starting rumors about people, then they turn around and act all innocent claiming they were only trying to help the situation.
Here are a few snappy comebacks to let the troublemaker know you are onto them and their manipulative behaviour.
What to say to a troublemaker
- Congratulations on your ability to create drama out of absolutely nothing.
- Don’t tell me what they said about me, tell me why they were so comfortable saying it around you.
- I see you brought your extra large spoon to stir up trouble.
- You don’t like drama? Funny how your name comes up as executive producer on every single episode around you!
- I am returning your nose. I found it in my business.
- Stop creating a drama and then complaining about it.
- It is actually pretty easy not to be a shitty human being. Try it sometime.
- So, let me get this straight, you talk shit about me then you make it into MY problem when I say something.
- If drama follows you wherever you go. Maybe you are the drama.
- I hope one day you choke on all the shit you talk.
Get snappy comebacks delivered to your inbox
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for manipulators
- Top ten comebacks for unsolicited advice
- More comebacks you might like