We’ve all met a fake friend, someone who’s nice to your face and then turns around and stabs you in the back. It is hurtful when you see who your friend really is, someone who is only around when it’s convenient for them.
Fake friends expect you to drop everything and cater to their needs. They take advantage of others and don’t have your back.
Shakira was a flight attendant based in the Middle East, who flew long haul around the world. She was happy because she found out she had a four-day trip to Bangkok and her boyfriend was going to be working on the same trip. She was looking forward to spending time together since they both flew long haul and it wasn’t something she got to do very often.
She had heard rumours that Adam used drugs, but he told her that it wasn’t true. They had a great time in Bangkok, shopping in Patpong, and going to a night market where a lot of the crew shopped. The flight back to the Middle East was uneventful. When they landed, Adam put his passport carrier bag in her purse and asked her to hold it for him. She didn’t think anything of it. When it was Shakira’s turn to go through crew customs, she was pulled away and taken into a room. Customs opened the passport folder Adam had placed in her purse and there, to her surprise, was a large packet of heroin. Shakira was devastated. Adam didn’t care about her at all. He was a fake boyfriend looking for a drug mule.
What happened was devastating for Shakira. She was put in prison in the Middle East for a week. Adam told the police she was guilty. The only thing that saved her was her negative blood test while his blood test was positive for heroin. Finding out that someone close to you is a fake friend can be beyond hurtful and have devastating results.
Here are some great comebacks for the traitor, who only acts as your friend when they want something from you.
Top ten comebacks for fake friends
- I hope that bus you threw me under swerves and hits you on the sidewalk.
- I’d rather have an enemy that slaps me in the face than a fake friend who stabs me in the back.
- Fake friends are like shadows, always there at your brightest moments. But nowhere to be seen during your darkest hours.
- Revenge, I’m too lazy. I am going to let karma mess you up.
- Friends are like boobs. Some are big, some are small. Some are real and some are fake…..
- Some people come into your life as a blessing as others come as life lessons.
- Enemies are better than fake friends.
- True friends will always find a way to help you. Fake friends will always find an excuse.
- Honesty is better than sugar-coated bullshit.
- If you’re absent during my struggle, don’t expect to be present during my success.
Send your fake friend friend a message with this mug
Let your friend know that you have found out who they truly are, send a message with the in memory of when I cared mug.
More top ten comeback lists you might like