If you have large breasts you are probably pretty used to people staring at them instead of your face. Even though it is rude to ask, people will ask if you have had a boob job.
Whether or not you’ve had your breasts surgically enhanced, you don’t have to answer such a personal question. You can always say it’s your new Victoria Secret push up bra.
If it is somebody you have just met wants to know about your breasts, you might want to shut them up with one of our clever comebacks.
11 Best comebacks when people ask if you have had breast augmentation
1. Define real? Really fabulous? Then yes they are real.
2. Of course they’re real, what do think they are imaginary?
3. The boobs are real. The smile is fake.
4. If you’re not feeding me, F&#%ing me or putting the roof over my head, it’s really none of your business.
5. So they’re real.. really none of your business.”
6. If you can’t tell, does it really matter?
7. They’re not real, they’re unreal!
8. Well, yes, silicon is a natural element.
9. Are you offering to pay for a boob job?
10. I just have great genetics and a really good push-up bra!
11. I don’t reveal my medical history to people I just met.
WANT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF?
Our FREE Starter Guide will show you the 3 simple steps you can take right now to stand up for yourself so that you can feel confident. It’s a game changer–get it free for a limited time!
How to deal with people asking if you had breast augmentation
You may not want to share whether or not you’ve had a boob job but when faced with such a question, you have a couple of ways to respond.
Laugh it off: You could use one of our clever comebacks above to deflect the nosey question.
Try redirecting the conversation: Start by moving the conversation in a completely different direction if you don’t want to share the medical history of your breasts.
Spill the beans: If you feel OK about it answers truthfully and see what they say.
We all have a choice of what personal information we reveal, and the the best solution is to go with what you feel comfortable with.
Charlotte McKinney gets asked if her boobs are real or fake
Charlotte McKinney large chest is a controversial topic, a lot of people think she has had breast enhancement, really is it anyone’s business?
Charlotte started developing at a really young age and was actually bullied by other girls because of her large chest.
People always ask Charlotte why she doesn’t have a breast reduction.
Um because I don’t want one? she says. ‘I am pretty happy. – Charlotte McKinney
More clever comebacks you might like
- Comebacks when people call you stuck up
- Comebacks when people call you a bitch
- More clever comebacks
The Role of counselling and self care
I Should Have Said Media will earn a commission after clicking links on this page at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
When you are dealing with someone who asks if your boobs real or fake and you find it stressful, consider getting support from a professional. Talking to a counselor is a great way to work through a challenging situation, and help you find some strategies to work through the person’s behaviour.