Parents of twins are always being asked, “How do you tell your twins apart?” Of course, it depends on who’s doing the asking, but go ahead, tell us what you think is the best comeback.
Best comebacks when people ask how you tell your twins apart
1. Sometimes, I can’t. I just guess and hope for the best!
2. That one has a Harley Davidson tattoo!
3. I call them both George. It makes things easier.
4. We only had one circumcised.
To read more answers to silly twin questions click here.
More witty comebacks you might like
- Funny answers when people ask did you have IVF treatments
- Great comebacks when people ask if your kids are twins
- Clever comebacks to rude parenting questions
The Role of counselling and self care
I Should Have Said Media may earn a commission after clicking links on this page at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
When you are dealing with a person who asks how you tell your twins apart and you find it stressful, consider getting support from a professional. Talking to a counselor is a great way to work through a challenging situation, and help you find some strategies to work through the person’s behaviour.