If you have over three children there is a pretty good chance that you will be hearing you must have your hands full everywhere you go.
Sometimes you may feel liking saying, “If your hands are free, feel free to pitch in anytime and come and clean my house or do my laundry!” It can be overwhelming when you have a large family and the laundry and meal service never seems to end.
Even though it is a busy life with a large family, it certainly is rewarding and just can’t imagine what it would be like otherwise, sitting in a quiet home without children and the noise and chaos would be a pretty lonely existence.
Next time someone says you must have your hands full, smile knowing that you are truly blessed and use one of our clever replies.
Best comebacks when someone says you must have your hands full
1. I’d rather have them full than empty.
2. I’m just doing my part to save the social security system. What are you doing?
3. It’s no sacrifice to be surrounded by people who love us.
4. Yes, and my heart is full too. Aren’t we blessed!
More large family comebacks you might like
- How to answer are all those children all yours?
- Funny replies to are you done having children?
- What to say when someone says you have too many children
- Read more answers to rude questions