Every school or office has a few mean girls who are just plain nasty! If you are being picked on by a mean girl, you are not alone, many girls have been picked on at school.
The mean girl thinks she is the Queen Bee and prances around like she owns the place, in charge of everyone and everything. Middle school and high school can be awkward times for teens, who are going through a lot of changes and want to fit in.
Often the mean girl will target someone who she thinks is an easy mark, somebody she thinks won’t respond when she singles them out. Be prepared the next time she tries to embarrass you in front of others and have a comeback ready. If you need help remembering the comebacks, our Top Ten Comebacks App can help you out.
Often when you respond with a comeback, the mean girl will move on to someone else who she thinks is an easier target.
Here is a top ten list of snappy comebacks you can use on mean girls.These comebacks should leave the nasty girl a little startled that someone snapped back.
Top ten sarcastic comebacks for mean girls
- You have the rest of your life to be a jerk, why not take today off?
- If you’re waiting for me to care, you better pack a lunch. It’s going to be a while.
- You know, all the makeup and the clothes can’t change what an ugly person you really are!
- I hope you choke on all that shit you talk.
- I’ve been called worse by better.
- Did your brain take a laxative because there is a lot of shit coming out of your mouth?
- Is your drama going to have an intermission soon?
- I don’t care what everyone says. I don’t think you’re that bad.
- Have a nice day, somewhere else.
- You should come with a warning label.
Jessica Alba was bullied by mean girls at school
I’d eat my lunch in the nurses’ office so I didn’t have to sit with the other girls. Apart from my being mixed race, my parents didn’t have money so I never had the cute clothes or the cool back pack. – Jessica Alba
If you asked almost any grown woman if they were ever picked on by a mean girl at school they would probably tell you yes. Mean girls have been around since the beginning of time. You are not alone.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- Top ten rudest comebacks ever
- Top ten comebacks for people who put you down
- More comebacks you might like
The meanest mean girl of all time Regina George
The movie Mean Girls shows high school cliques and the drama that high school girls go through. The book is actually based on a self-help book written by Rosalind Wiseman’s 2002 book, Queen Bees, about teenage girl behaviour.
Mean girl, Regina George, is so mean that she even has her own definition in Urban Dictionary.
Via AZ Quotes
Get snappy comebacks delivered to your inbox
* indicates required