When it comes down to the moment and you are about to have sex with someone, it can be a bit of a shock to hear them say that they don’t want to wear a condom. Especially, if they are pressuring you to have sex and you don’t feel comfortable.
If there is ever a time not to be shy, this is it! Not using protection when having sex can have huge consequences on your paycheck and your health.
Here are a few funny comebacks that you can use to ask your partner to practice safe sex, without ruining the moment.
9 Best comebacks if someone doesn’t want to use a condom
1. If you’re not going to wrap it, go home and whack it!
2. Condoms are cheaper than diapers!
3. Don’t be silly, protect your willy.
4. Sex is cleaner with a packaged wiener.
5. AIDS is no joke, wrap it if you want to poke.
6. The last time I didn’t use a condom was…..exactly nine months before my son was born. He could use a sibling!
7. If you want to tap it go and wrap it.
8. I am not a big fan of surprises. Wrap that thing up.
9. I am not ready to be a parent. Grab a condom.
More Sex Related comebacks you might like
- How many people have you slept with?
- How to answer why won’t you have sex with me
- Check out our top ten comeback lists
The Role of counselling and self care
I Should Have Said Media may earn a commission after clicking links on this page at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
When you are dealing with a person who says ‘We don’t need to use a condom and you find it stressful, consider getting support from a professional. Talking to a counselor is a great way to work through a challenging situation, and help you find some strategies to work through the person’s behaviour.
Better Help is a great resource where you can talk to a counselor from the comfort of your own home.
Taking care of your own needs isn’t selfish, and you will feel better in the long run.