We’ve all met them — judgmental people who think they’re always right about everything and everyone else is wrong. To arrogant people like this, anything anybody does is never right or quite good enough.
Judgmental people be exhausting to be around, spreading their doubt and fear and criticizing others and their dreams. After spending time with a judgmental person, you leave, questioning your own life choices and direction.
Listening to judgmental people can be detrimental to your future
Don’t listen when a limited person projects their opinion about your life. In 1919, Walt Disney was fired from the Kansas City Star because his editor said he “lacked imagination and had no good ideas.” If Walt had listened to the editor who fired him, the world wouldn’t have Mickey Mouse or Disney World.
It may seem like a judgmental person is making a judgment about you, but it really is a projection of their own reality and their ability, which has absolutely nothing to do with you.
If you ever get tired of the judgmental comments, you can holler some of these snappy comebacks right back at them.
Top ten comebacks for judgmental people
- It’s so funny how the people who know the least about you, have the most to say.
- While you were busy judging others, you left your closet door open and a lot of your skeletons fell out.
- You don’t like me? That’s a shame. I’ll pencil in some time to cry about it later . Right now, I’m busy enjoying my life.
- Before you judge my life, I suggest you take a good look at your own life.
- Before you judge me, make sure you’re perfect.
- If God has a problem with the way I live, let him tell me not you.
- Don’t judge me. I was born to be awesome…. not perfect.
- When you judge another you do not define them, it defines who you are.
- You’re the stereotype of someone always complaining about stereotypes.
- Don’t judge my path if you haven’t walked my journey.
Be prepared for the difficult people in your life
If you have to deal with a judgmental person who gives you a hard time, our bundle Snappy Comebacks any Situation can help you out. Be prepared for difficult people with clever responses on your phone or device any time or anywhere.
Via AZ Quotes
More comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for verbal bullies
- Top ten comebacks for rude strangers
- More comebacks you might like