When people complain that you have a big mouth there are a couple of things that it can mean:
1. You’re a gossip and you share information that you shouldn’t be sharing
2. You’re loud and you talk too much
3. You shoot your mouth off any old time you feel like it
If you are doing any of the above, you may find that it ends up getting you in trouble. Sharing other people’s secrets and gossiping aren’t going to make you the most popular person on the planet.
On the other hand, maybe someone is being a jerk and you need to defend yourself. Either way, try using some of our great comebacks next time you are accused of having a big mouth.
If you can think of an even better comeback, leave it in the comments below.
Vote for the best comeback when someone says you have a big mouth
Comebacks when people say you have a big mouth
WANT TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF WITHOUT BEING A JERK?
Ever feel like you don’t know what to say to challenging people? Grab our FREE starter guide, so you know not only what to say- but how to say it. Discover the secret of shutting down rude people.
More witty comebacks you might like
- What to say if someone says that you talk too much
- Comebacks when someone says you drink too much
- Read more snappy comebacks to rude comments