The first time someone tells you that your going bald you might panic or go into a state of shock. You, going bald, how could that be, no way!
If you have a receding hairline or a little thinning on top it’s not the end of the world, but no doubt a few people will feel the need to point it out. If worse comes to the worse you can always get a hair transplant, if you can afford it why not.
If you are starting to hear jokes about how you are losing your hair, you will want to use one of our fun comebacks below. Deliver the comebacks with a smile on your face and shut the person up.
Go ahead an vote for the best comeback, if you have an even better one leave it in the comments below.
15 Best comebacks when people say you are going bald
1. Yeah, I’ll be a bald badass.
2. With a body like this, who needs hair?
3. No hair, I don’t care.
4. I’m not going bald, I am getting more head.
5. Wow, you noticed, huh, Sherlock? Thanks for telling me, I had no idea! What other gems of knowledge do you have for us today?
6. Yeah, I’m straight outta hair!
7. When I was your age, I used to laugh at bald guys too. Just wait!
8. Some say that wisdom and hair can’t fit on the same head.
9. God only made so many perfect heads. The rest he had to cover up with hair.
10. Wow, did you just bald shame me?
12. Oh there’s no need to be jealous of me. You’re quite attractive in your own…unique way.
12. I’m not sure what you hope to achieve by making rude comments about my appearance.
13. Didn’t anyone ever teach you that it’s rude to make fun of someone for something they can’t change.
14. Wow, are you making fun of me for something I can’t control? Wow, you’ve got no shame.
15. Better to be a bald bastard than a boring old bastard any day.
Can a hair transplant solve baldness?
Hair transplants can be an effective solution for people suffering from baldness. Hair transplant surgery involves removing healthy hair follicles from a donor area on the scalp, usually at the back of the head, and transplanting them to the bald or thinning areas of the scalp. The transplanted hair follicles will continue to grow in their new location, providing a natural-looking and permanent solution to baldness.
Hair transplant surgery isn’t suitable for everyone who wants it, and success rates can vary depending on factors such as the extent of hair loss, the quality of the donor hair, and the skill of the surgeon performing the procedure.
Where can you get a hair transplant?
Hair transplant surgery is a specialized procedure that should be performed by a qualified and experienced hair restoration specialist. You can find hair transplant clinics and surgeons in most major cities around the world.
If you are looking for a hair transport, you must do your research and choose a reputable clinic with a proven track record of successful hair transplant surgeries. Check websites of clinics with reviews and testimonials from previous patients, as well as checking the qualifications and experience of the surgeon.
Ask your doctor or dermatoligist fro a referral to a reputable hair transplant specialist in your area.
Famous people who have had hair transplants
Many famous people have undergone hair transplant surgery to restore their hairline or address baldness. Let’s be honest, most people would have it done if they could afford it.
Here are some examples:
1. Elton John – British singer-songwriter
2. Gordon Ramsay – British chef and TV personality
3. Mel Gibson – American actor and director
4. Matthew McConaughey – American actor
5. John Travolta – American actor and singer
6. Salman Khan – Indian actor
7. David Beckham – English footballer
8. Wayne Rooney – English footballer
9. Jude Law – English actor
10. Jamie Foxx – American actor and singer
These celebrities have been public about their hair transplant surgeries and have shared their experiences with the media. It’s worth noting that hair transplant surgery is a personal decision and should be made based on individual needs and goals, rather than following the example of celebrities.
Wayne Rooney announced he was having a hair transplant
Before Wayne Rooney left for summer vacation he told his football club that when he came back he would have hair. He was having a hair transplant during the summer. He knew if he didn’t tell his teammates before he had it done, he would face some serious ribbing when he showed up with a full head of hair.
Nothing’s safe at a football club. Everything’s a target for a spot of mickey-taking. New pair of shoes? Slaughtered.
Bad picture of you in the paper? Slaughtered. New advert on the telly? Slaughtered. Hair transplant? Slaughtered.
So in the dressing-room after the Blackpool game, I made the announcement. – Wayne Rooney
More comebacks you might like
- What to say if you are told you should lose weight
- Top ten comebacks for jerks
- Read more comebacks to insults
The Role of counselling and self care
I Should Have Said Media may earn a commission after clicking links on this page at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
When you are dealing with people who say you’re going bald and you find it stressful, consider getting support from a professional. Talking to a counselor is a great way to work through a challenging situation, and help you find some strategies to work through the person’s behaviour.
Better Help is a great resource where you can talk to a counselor from the comfort of your own home.
Taking care of your own needs isn’t selfish, and you will feel better in the long run.