If people make rude comments about your teeth it can be embarrassing and hurtful. Not all of us have been blessed with perfect pearly whites or pencil straight teeth. For some people, no matter how much they brush their teeth they are not going to look as white as someone who is blessed with naturally perfect teeth.
The good news is that if you can afford it, you can get cosmetic dentistry and get the problem fixed immediately. The bad news is until you do so, your teeth are probably pretty visible every time you speak so there is nowhere to really hide, since your mouth is smack dab in the middle of your face.
I know some folks who are really conscious about the state of their teeth and smile with their mouth closed and cover their mouth when they speak, they do it without even realizing it.
When people shame others about their appearance is says more about them than it does about you.
Next time someone who isn’t a dentist makes rude comments about your teeth, use one of our clever comebacks below and shut them up.
Vote for the best comeback when someone makes rude comments about your teeth
Comebacks when someone insults your teeth
- Did you know it's okay to have a thought, but not speak it out loud? I'm thinking things about you right now that I'm much too polite to say. (0%, 0 Votes)
- Are you always so rude? (0%, 0 Votes)
- And you pointing that is is supposed to be helpful, how? (0%, 0 Votes)
- Were you raised by dogs? Because your acting like a bitch! (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 0
More you might like
- Top ten comebacks for backstabbers
- Comebacks when people make fun of your braces
- Read more comebacks to insults
Got any comments, questions or tips for dealing with an obnoxious person? Share them in the comments below.