If you have a large forehead, no doubt you have been roasted for it many times. There is even a 5head club, which Urban Dictionary defines as, “When someone’s forehead is so big, that it can no longer be called a forehead. It is a 5head.”
Don’t feel bad if you have a big forehead. We all have something different about that people love to point out and make fun of. At least you can hide it under bangs or a hat. It’s easier to deal with than having a big honker of a nose smack in the middle of your face.
Well, there is scientific evidence to prove that people with bigger heads are more intelligent. The next time your pea-brained friend tries to forehead shame you, it’s a fact you might want to bring up.
Here are a few fun comebacks you can use next time someone makes about a joke about your 5head.
17 Best comebacks when people diss your big forehead
1. I think you’ve confused me with someone who cares.
2. I have a big forehead, you are immature, and nobody is perfect.
3. Only a socially-awkward jackass would make a comment like that.
4. At least I am still better looking than you!
5. My your powers of observation are astounding.
6. You have a keen eye for the obvious.
7. Thanks for commenting on my body. Can I now comment on yours?
8. Well, a big forehead is better than a small brain.
9. At least it’s bigger than your pea-sized brain.
10. Wow, did you just forehead shame me?
11. I noticed that you’re (fill in the blank). Yeah, it’s not nice when people make fun of you for things you can’t control huh?
12. Not really that much bigger than yours, actually. It just looks smaller because my mouth is not so big.
13. If I looked like you, I wouldn’t be making fun of other people’s appearance.
14. Wow. Seriously? That’s the first time I heard it.
15. I’m sorry, I didn’t realize my appearance was up for discussion.”
16. Thank you for your unsolicited opinion, but I’m happy with the way I look.
17. Why you all up in my kool-aid when you don’t even know my flavor?
WANT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF?
Our FREE Starter Guide will show you the 3 simple steps you can take right now to stand up for yourself so that you can feel confident. It’s a game changer–get it free for a limited time!
How to deal with people making fun of your forehead
It’s not easy when people start teasing you about your appearance, even something as specific as your forehead. It can hurt and make things challenging. Here are some simple steps to handle situations like these:
- Don’t Take It Personally: Remember, when someone says something hurtful, it reveals more about them than it does about you. So don’t let their negative words bring you down!
- Ignore It: Ignoring hurtful comments takes away the power that bullies crave. By not reacting, you’re showing them that their mean words don’t affect you, which can discourage them from keeping up with their nonsense.
- Surround yourself with supportive people. Surround yourself with an ensemble of remarkable individuals who have your back! Having a crew of wonderful people who dig you, no matter what you look like, is seriously essential.
- Celebrate Your Uniqueness: Remember that your unique qualities make you genuinely one-of-a-kind! Celebrate yourself and shine bright with the qualities that make you feel special and proud of who you are.
- Reach out for Help: Share your feelings with loved ones or a professional counselor. They’re there to lend a helping hand, offer guidance, and give you a fresh outlook to help you through tough times.
Everyone’s appearance is unique and special. There is no “normal” or “ideal” size or form exists for any part of your face. Accept your uniqueness and show off what you’ve got! It is imperative to love and accept yourself as you are.
Why do some cultures have a bigger forehead?
Did you know people from different countries can have various facial features and head shapes? All of this is because of a combination of their genes and the environment in which they grow up.
Our different genes have a significant effect on our appearance. It’s interesting how our genes affect the way our faces look. Other groups of people can have different-sized foreheads, and it’s all because of their genes. For instance, those with African heritage often have wider noses and flatter faces, while individuals with Asian roots tend to have flatter noses and more noticeable cheekbones.
Environmental conditions like climate and sunlight exposure can influence physical characteristics. These factors can affect the skin and hairline, which may, in turn, influence how foreheads are perceived.
It’s important to understand that beauty standards are subjective and can change a lot between people and cultures. What one culture thinks is attractive may not be what another culture thinks is beautiful. Also, how people see attractiveness is very personal and can change a lot from person to person.
Rhianna Rocks her 5Head
Some of the most beautiful women in the world have large foreheads and their doing OK. Look at Rhianna, rocking it as one of the major sining talents, she doesn’t let the 5head comments get in her way.
Yep, the prettiest girls all seem to have the biggest foreheads.
Tyra Banks is thankful for her large forehead
If Tyra didn’t have a large forehead she might not have had the career as a supermodel. Check out what Tyra has to say….
More you might like
- Comebacks when someone calls you funny looking
- What to say when you are told you have a big mouth
- Read more comebacks to insults
famous people with large foreheads
It is never appropriate to make rude comments about a person’s physical appearance, including the size of their forehead. There are many well known people who are known for their talents, achievements, and contributions to society, rather than their physical appearance. Some examples include people who have large foreheads:
Albert Einstein – a theoretical physicist who developed the theory of relativity and made significant contributions to the development of nuclear energy.
LeBron James – a professional basketball player well known known for his athleticism and leadership on and off the court and winning so many championships.
Meryl Streep – an award winning actress who has won Academy Awards and is known for her versatility and range in portraying complex characters.
It is important to focus on a person’s accomplishments and contributions, rather than their physical appearance.
The Role of counselling and self care
I Should Have Said Media may earn a commission after clicking links on this page at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
When you are dealing with a person who makes fun of your big forehead and you find it stressful, consider getting support from a professional. Talking to a counselor is a great way to work through a challenging situation, and help you find some strategies to work through the person’s behaviour.
Better Help is a great resource where you can talk to a counselor from the comfort of your own home.
Taking care of your own needs isn’t selfish, and you will feel better in the long run.