Have you ever been called a bitch for no reason? If you are a woman, there is no doubt about it you will most likely have been called a bitch at someone point in time.
Women are often called bitches unfairly, anytime you stand up for yourself, take a stand or refuse to give in, chances are you will get called the B word. If a man did the same thing, people wouldn’t say a word. If you turn a guy down, even in a kind way, you are called a bitch. All of these things are things you shouldn’t have to apologize for.
Don’t let haters and critics get to you, keep on living your amazing life and make your hater your motivator. Insecure people put others down so they can feel better about their own life.
Next time someone calls you a bitch, use one of our great comebacks and shut them up.
WANT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF?
Our FREE Starter Guide will show you the 3 simple steps you can take right now to stand up for yourself so that you can feel confident. It’s a game changer–get it free for a limited time!
Vote for the best comeback when you’re called a bitch
Definition of a woman who is a bitch
So you know that word ‘bitch,’ right? Yeah, it’s this not-so-nice word folks use to call a woman they think is being a pain, hard to deal with, or just not playing nice. And honestly, it’s not cool at all. This word is totally sexist and just brings women down.
We should totally skip using words that spread those uncool ideas about people. Let’s aim for words that build people up, show respect, and make everyone feel understood and appreciated, no matter who they are.
How to handle being called a bitch
Getting called a bitch can totally hurt and make you feel judged. But guess what? It doesn’t make you any less awesome as a person. Here are some tips for handling that kind of situation:
- Know the deal: Yeah, being called a bitch can feel crappy, but remember, it doesn’t define who you are. People might not vibe with your style, but you’re still you with your own quirks.
- Be your own fan: Embrace yourself, flaws and all. Your personality is your jam. Show yourself some love, even when others aren’t.
- School them: If someone’s throwing shade, let them know that words matter. Explain how using hurtful words can mess with people. Everyone’s different, and that’s cool.
- Get a backup: If nasty words are getting to you, chat it out with pals, family, or a therapist. Having someone to talk to can help you stay strong and rock your self-confidence.
- Spread the good vibes: Instead of getting stuck on what others think, focus on being a positive force. Treat people kindly, and stand up for respect, no matter who they are. You’ve got this!
Just a quick heads-up: getting tagged as a “bitch” doesn’t sum you up. We’re all one-of-a-kind, you included. Use the feedback to up your game, and aim for better vibes by treating yourself and others with mad respect and kindness. You got this!
More comebacks you might like
- When people call you a bitch: How to handle it with confidence
- Comebacks when someone calls you weird
- Comebacks when someone calls you fat
- What to say when people call you a drama queen
Kanye West Calls Taylor Swift that Bitch in his song
In 2009, Taylor Swift was giving her acceptance speech at MTV Video Music Awards, all of a sudden Kanye storms the stage to say that Beyonce had one of the best videos. He ruined Taylor’s special moment in front of the world.
Then Kanye writes a song called Famous and refers to Swift as “that bitch” in the song. Really, can you image a guy being treated like that?
” Swift,said”You don’t get to control someone’s emotional response to being called ‘that bitch’ in front of the entire world. … He promised to play the song for me, but he never did. While I wanted to be supportive of Kanye on the phone call, you cannot ‘approve’ a song you haven’t heard.”
Women are often called a bitch when they stand up for themselves
Julia who was called a bitch when she stood up for herself. Julia had been in a situation where she had to assert herself and set boundaries, but Ron called her a derogatory name in response. Julia was hurt and angry, but she knew that she had done the right thing by standing up for herself.
Julia decided to confront the guy who had called her a bitch. She calmly explained how his behaviour was unacceptable and how it had hurt her. The guy was defensive at first, but Julia stood her ground and refused to back down. Eventually, Ron apologized and acknowledged that their behaviour was wrong.
After the confrontation, Julia felt empowered. She realized that standing up for herself was not a bad thing, and that she deserved to be treated with respect. Julia learned that sometimes, people will try to put you down when you assert yourself, but it’s important to stay true to yourself and not let their words bring you down.
Famous women who have been called a bitch
Unfortunately, there are many famous women who have been called a bitch, often by other women. They name call as a way to undermine their authority or dismiss their accomplishments. Here are just a few examples:
- Madonna – The pop icon has been called a bitch for her outspokenness and refusal to conform to traditional gender roles.
- Joan Rivers – The late comedian was often called a bitch for her sharp tongue and biting humor, which wasn’t appreciated by everyone.
- Mariah Carey – The singer has been called a diva and a bitch for her demanding behaviour that many find unreasonable.
- Naomi Campbell – The supermodel has been called a bitch for her fiery temper and difficult personality over the years. There are many negative stories of her behaviour in the tabloids.
- Cardi B – The girl rapper has been called a bitch for her unapologetic attitude and explicit rap lyrics.
It’s important to note that calling a woman a bitch is a form of sexism and misogyny, and it’s not an acceptable way to criticize or undermine someone’s achievements or behavior.
The role of counselling and self-care
I Should Have Said Media may earn a commission after clicking links on this page at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
When you are dealing with someone who calls you a bitch and it is upsetting you, consider getting support from a professional. Talking to a counsellor is a great way to work through a challenging situation, and help you find some strategies to work through the person’s behaviour.
Better Help is a great resource where you can talk to a counselor from the comfort of your own home.
Taking care of your own needs isn’t selfish, and you will feel better in the long run.