What’s the best answer to the commonly asked question, “Are they twins?” Of course it depends who’s doing the asking, but go ahead, tell us what you think is the best snappy comeback.
If you can think of a better comeback, let us know and leave a comment below.
Best comebacks to are your kids twins
1. No, this one is ours, we found the other one at the grocery store.
2. No, I had one and then decided to let the other one out a few months later.
3. No, they’re clones.
4. No, they were on sale, buy one get one free and I just couldn’t resist.
More witty comebacks you might like
- Witty replies to are your twins natural
- Clever replies to how do you tell your twins apart?
- Great comebacks to strange parenting questions
The Role of counselling and self care
I Should Have Said Media will earn a commission after clicking links on this page at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
When you are dealing with a person who ask if your kids are twins and you find it stressful, consider getting support from a professional. Talking to a counselor is a great way to work through a challenging situation, and help you find some strategies to work through the person’s behaviour.