When you find out that your friend has split up with their boyfriend or girlfriend your reaction is going to depend on whether or not you liked their boo.
It can be painful to watch a friend date or hook up with someone who is not good for them, treats them like rubbish, and is an all-around jerk. If it has been going on for a while, hopefully, this is the final time and your friend will smarten up and move on to a better situation.
You have to be careful what you say to someone because as much as they complain about the person they are dating, they will turn around and defend them and it could permanently affect your relationship. It’s kind of like your family, you may complain about them but it pisses you off when other people do.
WANT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF?
Our FREE Starter Guide will show you the 3 simple steps you can take right now to stand up for yourself so that you can feel confident. It’s a game changer–get it free for a limited time!
Go ahead and vote on what you think the best thing to say is when someone has split up with a friend.
Kind words for a friend going through a breakup
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because that asshole is going to be someone else’s problem.
- Sometimes a knight in shining armor turns out to be a loser in tin foil
- Relationships are a lot like algebra. Sometimes you look at your ex and wondered why?
- If life can remove someone you never dreamed of losing, it can replace them with someone you never dreamed of having.
- If you can love the wrong person that much, imagine how much you can love the right one
- Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you
- Getting back with your ex is like taking a shower and putting your dirty underwear back on.
- There is no reason to stay if there is a good reason to go.
- You need to forget what you feel and remember what you deserve.
- The first step to getting what you want is having the courage to get rid f what you don’t want.