If you have a big butt, be proud! Years ago, only the Latino and Black culture celebrated bigger butts. Now that has moved into mainstream culture. A lot of women are paying big money to get the look that you already have. To get a bigger booty, women are now getting fat taken from their waist and injected into their buttocks. Women are also getting butt implants to look a little curvier.
Next time someone makes a derogatory comment about your big booty, just smile and know that you’ve got it going on, and a lot of women want the curves you already have.
Go ahead, tell us what you think is the best comeback.If you can think of an even better big butt comeback, let us know and leave it in the comments below.
WANT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF?
Our FREE Starter Guide will show you the 3 simple steps you can take right now to stand up for yourself so that you can feel confident. It’s a game changer–get it free for a limited time!
9 Best comebacks when someone says you have a huge butt
1. Hey, my butt may be big but there is no song about your flat one!
2. Real men like curves. Dogs like bones.
3. I maintain my big ass so more people can kiss it.
4. Before the glorification of skinny there was something called sexy.
5. There are a lot of guys who like girls with curves.
6. As long as my boyfriend loves it I’m good.
7. My boyfriend certainly isn’t complaining.
8. When life bites me in the ass. I have a big enough bum to take the hit.
9. I’ve been told I have a phat ass. Phat as in pretty hot and tempting.
Why do some girls have a bigger butt than others?
Women come in all shapes and sizes and there are huge variations in buttock size, which is influenced by a combination of hormonal, genetic, and lifestyle factors. Genetics play a significant role in determining the shape of our body and fat distribution, which can contribute to variations in buttock size among women.
Hormonal factors, such as estrogen levels, may influence a woman’s fat storage patterns in the body, including the buttocks.
Diet and exercise play a huge part, as well as overall body composition. People who have more body fat, may have larger buttocks, as well as women who work out their gluteal area may have a more prominent booty.
It’s important to recognize all of us are different shapes and sizes, and we should aim to celebrate the uniqueness of each individual’s physical characteristics. If we all looked the same it would be pretty boring.
How to deal with people saying things about YOUR big butt?
If someone makes a comment about your body that makes you feel uncomfortable or objectified, it is important to communicate your boundaries and stand up for yourself. Here are some tips on how to deal with people saying things about your big booty:
1. Set boundaries: Let the person know that their comment is not OK, and not appropriate. Using one of our clever comebacks can help.
2. Ignore the comment: If you are afraid to say something, feel free to ignore the big booty comment.
3. Redirect the conversation: When someone makes a comment in a social setting that makes you uncomfortable, shift to another topic. By redirecting you can shift the rooms attention away from your bottom.
4. Seek support: If the comments are starting to get to you, talk to a good friend about what is going on.
You need to prioritize yourself, and set appropriate boundaries so you feel respected and comfortable with others.
Kim Kardashian is the poster girl for the big booty
Whether you love her or hate her you have to admire how Kim Kardashian has created a career out of having a big bottom. Her bum has probably had more attention than any derriere in the world.
Kim shares how her bum has taken on a life of its own.
I see ridiculous stories about my butt, like how it has been insured. I feel like saying, Hey, everyone has a butt. It’s not that big a deal! But I suppose it’s flattering. Personally, I’ve always loved the curvy look. Even when I was a little girl and all my friends would be like, “Oh, my god, your butt’s so big.” And I’d say, I love it. – Kim Kardashian
Ladies, stay curvy and be proud!
More snarky comebacks you might like
- How to answer are your boobs real or fake?
- Funny answers to how many people have you slept with?
- More comebacks to insults
The Role of counselling and self care
I Should Have Said Media may earn a commission after clicking links on this page at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
When you are dealing with someone who makes comments about your big butt and you find it stressful, consider getting support from a professional. Talking to a counselor is a great way to work through a challenging situation, and help you find some strategies to work through the person’s behaviour.
Better Help is a great resource where you can talk to a counselor from the comfort of your own home.
Taking care of your own needs isn’t selfish, and you will feel better in the long run.