If you have bushy eyebrows, a monobrow or eyebrows that look different in any way, some idiot will have brought it up and not in a complimentary way.
The good news is, of all the things that you might want to change regarding your appearance, this is probably the easiest and cheapest thing to fix. All you need is a trip to the salon for some plucking or threading, a Middle Eastern style of shaping the eyebrows. I was at a dinner the other day and a 30-year-old guy told me the barber even fixes up his eyebrows, so it’s not just for girls.
It is actually amazing how having your brows done can change the shape of a face and frame your eyes. You may also be perfectly happy with your eyebrows the way they are.
If you are getting teased or harassed about the way you look you may want to shut up the critics with one of our great replies or comebacks.
Go ahead and vote, let us know what you think is the best answer when someone makes fun of your eyebrows.
WANT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF?
Our FREE Starter Guide will show you the 3 simple steps you can take right now to stand up for yourself so that you can feel confident. It’s a game changer–get it free for a limited time!
9 Best comebacks when people make fun of your eyebrows
1. Thanks for noticing. Any other life-changing revelations you would like to reveal to me?
2. The only time you’ve been a ten is before you turned 11.
3. You are like school in July. No Class.
4. I’m sorry, I didn’t realize my appearance was up for debate.
4. I was going to give you a nasty look but I can see you already have one.
5. I’m not sure what you’re trying to accomplish by saying that?
6. I’m glad that I’m not an ugly person on the inside.
7. Why do you care what I look like? You really need to take a good look at yourself.
8. I’m sorry, but I personally don’t think it’s appropriate to make negative comments about someone’s appearance.
9. Thanks your concern, but I’m perfectly capable of managing my own appearance.
Lorde was teased for having a monobrow when she was in school
“It’s literally f-cked that I could be on the cover of Vogue [and] I used to get called monobrow at school. That BROW IS ON COVER OF VOGUE” – Lorde
Famous people known for their large eyebrows
There are several celebrities who are known for their larger than life eyebrows, which have become a distinctive part of their look. Here are a few examples:
1. Cara Delevingne
2. Anthony Davis
3. Brooke Shields
4. Frida Kahlo
5. Peter Gallagher
6. Audrey Hepburn
7. Liam Gallagher
8. Martin Scorsese
These individuals are known for their unique and distinctive looks, and their eyebrows have become an iconic part of their appearance.
Eyebrow threading for women
Eyebrow threading is a popular method of hair removal for women that many women in the Middle East use, which involves using a thin thread to remove unwanted hair from the eyebrows. Here are some things you should know about eyebrow threading:
- It is a precise method of hair removal that can create a clean, defined shape for the eyebrows.
- Threading can be very painful and it make your eyes sensitive while you are having it done.
- It is a relatively quick process, taking only 5-10 minutes to complete for a great new look.
- It is important to find a trained and experienced eyebrow threader to ensure the best results and minimize the risk of injury or irritation. Threading is not something that you want to try at home.
- Threading can be done on other parts of the face as well, such as the upper lip or chin.
- You can have threading done in many beauty salons.
Overall, eyebrow threading can be a great option for women who have large eyebrows and want a defined shape.
More comebacks you might like
- Great comebacks if people make fun of your acne
- What to say if people call you funny looking
- Read more comebacks to insults
The Role of counselling and self care
I Should Have Said Media may earn a commission after clicking links on this page at no additional cost to you. Learn more.
When you are dealing with mean comments about eyebrows and you find it stressful, consider getting support from a professional. Talking to a counselor is a great way to work through a challenging situation, and help you find some strategies to work through the person’s behaviour.
Better Help is a great resource where you can talk to a counselor from the comfort of your own home.
Taking care of your own needs isn’t selfish, and you will feel better in the long run.